PDA

View Full Version : Excel VBA to tick a checkbox in the website if condition are met.

DavidLee91
07-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Hi Folks,

I am still a beginner in my VBA programming and would really appreciate any help or if you could point me to a direction.

I am currently required to use VBA to go to a website and tick a checkbox if the requirement are met. For example, the website contains the following list of field:

Checkbox ----------------ID ---------------------Name
box -------------------12345 --------------ABC Corporation
box -------------------51234 --------------XYZ Corporation
.... ..... .....

I am required to find ABC Corporation with ID 12345 in this website and tick the checkbox. Bottom is a snapshot of the HTML code. I believe the website is coded in asp.

PS: I am able to use VBA sendkeys function to login and reach to the necessary page. However, SendKeys no longer powerful enough to do this requirement for me! :crying:

</td><td width=22 height=1><p><input type=checkbox name=CheckList value="12345"></p></td><td width=2 height=1>12345</td><td width=539 height=1>ABC Corporation</td><td width=1 height=1>C</td><td width=100 height=1>-</td>

</td><td width=22 height=1><p><input type=checkbox name=CheckList value="51234"></p></td><td width=2 height=1>51234</td><td width=539 height=1>XYZ Corporation</td><td width=1 height=1>C</td><td width=100 height=1>-</td>

I would really appreciate if anybody can enlighten me as I am totally clueless how I can achieve this! : pray2:

Thanks!

David

DavidLee91
07-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Bumping the thread. Any help would really be appreciated!