PDA

View Full Version : VBA/ Call Function and sum from different sheets

Eranova
07-15-2015, 06:26 AM
Hello guys ! :hi:
Hope you are all doing well. Im here because of a question Im trying to solve since this morning and I CANT stand it anymore :crying:
That is the context : I have an excel workbook in which I have different sheets containing different business plans for different countries. My goal is to make a consolidated Income statement with the sum of the criteria (COGS, Net profit, Salaries....) in each sell.

Each cell in the A column corresponds to a criterion and I want the numbers to appear in the B column (Total of all companies for each criterion).

Thats my code : Initially it wasnt like this but thats one of my attempting drafts let me explain below why Im trying this format

Private Sub Consolidated_Income_Statement()
Dim Sheet As Worksheet
Dim Consolidated As Worksheet
For Each Sheet In Sheets
Do While Cells(B2, B152) <> ""
Consolidated = Sum(Call BPs, B152)
GoTo Consolidated
Next
End Sub

Sub BPs()
Dim Sheet As Worksheet
For Each Sheet In Sheets
If Right(Sheet.Name, 50) = "E2016" Then
End Sub

The fact is that I want to sum the cells only of the sheets containing "E2016" and Im trying to create a call button to use it my private sub once I have determined that I only want these E2016 sheets.

And thats how I tried to do it initially

Private Sub Consolidated_Income_Statement()
Dim Sheet As Worksheet
Dim Consolidated As Worksheet
For Each Sheet In Sheets
If Right(Sheet.Name, 50) = "E2016" Then
Do While Cells(B2, B152) <> ""
Consolidated = Sum('I WANT TO SELECT MY E2016, B152)
GoTo Consolidated
Next
End Sub

But nothing is working ! Sorry if these questions are too basic but Im learning VBA on my own for my company since 2 days and Im facing a couple of difficulties ! Thank you very much for your help ! : pray2:

Version : Excel 2010