PDA

View Full Version : VBA Files "clashing"

Juriemagic
07-23-2015, 02:02 AM
Hi good people!,

This is just a general question, although there might just be a VBA solution, I wouldn't know. If I open more than 1 VBA file, call them File 1 and File 2, and I use , lets say File 1, (a macro) to import data from just a plain sheet, which resides in a different workbook, and I click to view File 2, directly after the import onto File 1, then what I notice is that File 2 just wouldn't activate. What happens is, is that the screen flickers, it seems that File 2 is activated, but then File 1 fights back and activates instead. Only when I click on File 2 again, the second time, does it activate and I can view it..

It seems that either the macros, or VBA coding refuses to "let go"..Any thought maybe on this please. It's not a train smash but it gets kind of irritating especially when a whole lot of importing and sheet viewing is necessary..

Thanx a lot for your time spent on this..

ALSO, it doesn't only happen when a macro is used, sometimes just selecting between these 2 files will do the same thing, as if one of them tries to dominate the other..