PDA

View Full Version : Extract data from between two dates..

Juriemagic
07-24-2015, 05:24 AM
Hi good people!,

I have posted on MrExcel, this is the link: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/870579-visual-basic-applications-extract-data-between-two-dates.html

I have not had a good response in 3 hours, so I'm trying here. Below a copy of the thread...

I have data which populates over time Range A25:G1000000. (Using next available row method). One of the columns (column D) contains dates. I1 and J1 has each a date picker. I would like please, once I have selected the date range, and I click a form control button, (this button runs a macro that changes cell A1 from a "0" to a "1", so, in affect then, when A1 becomes "1", I would like the data extracted from columns A To G of which the dates in column D falls between the selected dates BUT ALSO including the "selected from" and "selected to" date. This info must be displayed in a userform which appears on the sheet. Once the userform is closed, I would like A1 change back to a "0", and the extracted data be cleared.

I am sure this one is going to be tough maybe, but please, I beg for this as this functionality will be the last to implement in my already complicated but very nice workbook. All and any help will be accepted with the utmost of humility and respect. Thank you all kindly..

mancubus
07-25-2015, 03:49 AM
provide us something to work with, ie, your workbook with some sample data.

Aussiebear
07-25-2015, 04:33 AM
I have not had a good response in 3 hours, so I'm trying here.

Really? 3 hours is nothing to be concerned about, please try to be a little more patient before cross posting.

p45cal
07-25-2015, 07:06 AM
Please supply a file (with sensitive data altered (eg. with search and replace)) because there are so many possibilities: what's in the macro, what kind of userform (on sheet or a proper userform), what the dates look like, what kind of controls you have and where. If we were to guess we'd probably get it wrong and waste your time (and ours).

It would be nice if you told the people at MrExcel that you've cross posted here too!