09-24-2005, 03:11 PM
Post 3

lucas
09-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Deleted post 2

http://www.sslucas.com/images/sandy/Arch.gif

lucas
10-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Test hyperlink: (http://vbaexpress.com/)

lucas
02-11-2007, 08:18 PM
quick reply
Sub a()
'comment
MsgBox "Test"
End Sub

lucas
02-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Sub a()
'comment
MsgBox "Test"
End Sub

trying to see if there is an easy answer for why brantrocks posts in vba tags are not being formatted.

lucas
06-05-2007, 07:58 AM
http://planetsmilies.net/smoking-smiley-5430.gif

malik641
06-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Boy, you're having fun :)

lucas
06-08-2007, 09:47 PM
It said testing area so I went hog wild....how's Joseph?

malik641
06-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Joseph's good. Finally finished painting the new place. My girl and I finished the office the other day...and now all we need...is furniture! oh joy! more money spending....sigh. But I'm doing well. My job's going great. There's some ideas floating around that they might make me an IT Manager or something. That'd be cool. I pretty much do a lot of IT stuff there as it is. Everytime I leave my desk I hear "Joseph, I keep getting this error" or "Joseph, I can't get this to work right" and I eventually figure it out most of the time (these are errors of things other than my own development...I have a lot of pride in my work! :) ). And that's cool because I'm exposed to all these events when a user does something they shouldn't have and cause and error and now I see why!! The other idea floating around is to make me an Applications Engineer; which would mean more travelling...and I don't mind so much. It would be interesting. Either would be interesting to take on...as long as the price is right :devil2: And I aint for sale.

So, yeah, I like my job and try my hardest to do whatever I can to improve efficiency and consistency. Ever since I started dealing with databases I'm beginning to hate human data entry. lol.

I took the summer off to fix up the new place and to take a break from all the stress. It was crazy near finals last semester...buying the house, working 40 hours a week, and 2 classes...blech! But I manage to get an A and a B so I'm happy :)

How about you? How have things been?

malik641
06-08-2007, 10:07 PM
It said testing area so I went hog wild....Yeah you did!

lucas
06-09-2007, 08:51 AM
How about you? How have things been?
Pretty busy with work...still detailing steel buildings.
We flew all four of us...me and Sandy(wife) and two kids in their 20's to LA for our oldes son's wedding...we stayed 10 days and had a great time..we now have a beautiful new daughter...Sandy said it was about time..ha.
Ben is a junior at OSU engineering major...landed an internship this summer at the City of Tulsa so he is on cloud 9. He's taken up golf and his life is generally a dream....He helped start an APWA chapter at his college so he's a charter member there and I think that helped him get the internship.....

Glad to hear that work is going well for you...you kids have worked hard to get where you are and it's good to see you finally being rewarded.

malik641
06-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Wow! Ben's a junior already!? Whew! He's gonna fly right by me! :) It's great that he can finish school so quickly. I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed in NJ and finished school at Rutgers...but then again, I wouldn't be here, with Diana and my own house in FL. I had just started dating Diana before she moved to FL...and I couldn't take being away from her, so I finished up my AAS and packed my bags and left for FL with no job (that's a highly compressed version of the story, btw). It's the boldest move I've made in my life. In the end, it was well worth it. This is where I'm supposed to be :) with her :cloud9:

Say, which Engineering major did Ben pick anyway? Electrical or Computers? (or was it something else...). ...Man, I can't get over how fast he's moving! That's one great kid you got there, Steve. I know he'll do well. What is he going to be doing at the new internship?

When you say new daughter, you mean daughter-inlaw right? Just to be sure! :) Kinda sounded like you had another child. That's awesome you got to check out Cali and your son's wedding (or should I say "kid"? lol). How is Cali, anyway?

lucas
06-09-2007, 06:10 PM
This is where I'm supposed to be :) with her
Pretty well says it all Joseph....sometimes things happen for a reason..

which Engineering major did Ben pick anyway? Electrical or Computers? (or was it something else...)
He is rounding out his curriculum for Electrical...has always had his head set that way...

What is he going to be doing at the new internship?

He really got lucky..he's working in the "special projects" dept. Which means basically integrating new technology into the city utilities...lots of remotly transmitted(wireless) data on flows of water for metering I guess...etc..he can tell you all about it.

He's also been introduced to Microstation and he seems to like it. He didn't have any trouble getting started because he has some time in AutoCAD and Pro-E.. I think he's basically up and running on Microstation. He says it's a MS product and has a recorder for vba..ya da, etc.

Oh and he has taken up golf....didn't see that coming...

When you say new daughter, you mean daughter-inlaw right?
Yes..I definately meant daughter in law....no more kids for us...

California is just what it's always been....just more of it..
People are packed so tight for so many miles that it actually makes a country boy a little nervous. What would they all do if they couldn't get gasoline or fresh water for a week?

Despite my anguish we did manage to have a great time..we hit a lot of restaurants that the kids had been telling us about. We met the kid's friends from the area and had a few drinks...a couple of times...the wedding was a good time too. Lots of good food and drink. Needless to say the weather was fantastic...

malik641
06-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Pretty well says it all Joseph....sometimes things happen for a reason.. Sure feels that way.

He is rounding out his curriculum for Electrical...has always had his head set that way... That's cool. And hey, if he wants to do something else, there's always the Masters.

He really got lucky..he's working in the "special projects" dept. Which means basically integrating new technology into the city utilities...lots of remotly transmitted(wireless) data on flows of water for metering I guess Nice! Please tell him congrats for me :thumb

...etc..he can tell you all about it. Does this mean you guys are coming by for some mojitos?

Oh and he has taken up golf....didn't see that coming... I'm not really into golf. I tend to agree George Carlin's opinion about golf (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK65vvClAqY&mode=related&search=) myself :) Not saying that Ben fits into the category of people who play golf as George expresses (please don't get the wrong idea there).

Yes..I definately meant daughter in law....no more kids for us...lol just checking!

California is just what it's always been....just more of it..
People are packed so tight for so many miles that it actually makes a country boy a little nervous. What would they all do if they couldn't get gasoline or fresh water for a week? Cali kinda sounds like FL + NJ combined...eh, I'm happy with FL all in its own.

lucas
06-10-2007, 06:27 AM
...etc..he can tell you all about it.

Does this mean you guys are coming by for some mojitos?

I would like that very much....

malik641
06-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Me too, friend :)

mrmunka
07-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Test

Private Sub BackB_Click()
' Show previous only if not already in first row:
If lCurrentRow > 1 Then
' Save form contents before changing rows:
' SaveRow