PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Microsoft functions working a bit different on self created ribbon and original

RandomGerman
10-19-2015, 08:13 AM
Hi all,

I have added some Microsoft functions to a ribbon I created on my own for PPT 2010, e.g., the FontColorPickerGallery. I used:

<gallery idMso="FontColorPicker" enabled="true" showLabel="false"/>

It works well, but I found out, there is a difference between the FontColorPickerGallery on my personal ribbon and the one included in the START ribbon.

Let's make an example:
I write a line of text and I want to recolor the second and the fifth word to the same green. First I select one of the two words of course. When I use the FontColorPickerGallery on the START ribbon, I can open the gallery, choose the green I like. Then I select the other word and click on the gallery icon again, without opening it. When I try the same on my personal ribbon, the first step is the same, but when I want to recolor the second word, the gallery automatically opens up again, when I click the icon.

Of course, this isn't big trouble, but it is one additional click and I'd like to avoid it. Is there a possibility to influence this behaviour and make it similar to the behaviour of the gallery on the START ribbon?

Thanks for your help!
RG

Aflatoon
10-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Have you tried:

<control idMso="FontColorPicker" enabled="true" showLabel="false"/>

RandomGerman
10-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Something like this was exactly what I hoped for. It works! Thank you so much, Aflatoon!