PDA

View Full Version : VBA code not working correctly

David63
10-30-2015, 02:41 AM
Hi guys
your help would be greatly appreciated ...
I have built a accounts package using excel with macros to move items from a master sheet to individual sheets .. Each sheets has its own macro and if I want to up day a sheet I have to run each macro seperatly .. ... This is working as I intended it to ..

However er I now have a all in one macro that should update/run with just one run and should update all sheets from the master .. However it's only sending parts of the master and is also clearing all content ...

I am not trained in VBA ... I have managed to get this working frome the Internet talking to people and watching utube videos ... But I feel this is now a stage too far for me..

If if anyone wants to help I can send them the complete file via PM

the all in one code was written for me by someone on here however for some reason all my correspondence with this person has disappeared from my account as have my posts .. So I need to start from scratch ...
Thnaks in advance for any help

SamT
10-30-2015, 09:35 AM
all my correspondence with this person has disappeared from my account as have my posts We use aging to keep the PM database size down. If you had kept the conversation in the forum, it would still be available.

Please post one of the Worksheet Procedures ("macro") and the all in one code. Merely copy the code, click the # icon in the post Editor menu, and press Ctrl+V for each Sub Routine.