PDA

View Full Version : Form

elmnas
10-30-2015, 03:53 AM
Hello people,

I have written a program that a user can put data in a form and the form generates rows in a sheet, it works in that way because I want to have the sheet filled in a certain way.
now my issue is for some people that tested my form - they are not able to close the form I don't know why?

the first code below is for just the form:

Sub UserForm_Initialize()

For i = 0 To 300
For j = 1 To 5
Me.Time.AddItem i & "," & j
Next j
Me.Time.AddItem i + 1
Next i

With Me.PerC
.AddItem "10 %"
.AddItem "20 %"
.AddItem "30 %"
.AddItem "40 %"
.AddItem "50 %"
.AddItem "60 %"
.AddItem "70 %"
.AddItem "80 %"
.AddItem "90 %"
.AddItem "100 %"
End With

With Me.TarLang
.AddItem " ar-SA "
.AddItem " en-AU "
.AddItem " bg-BG "
.AddItem " bs-Latn-BA "
.AddItem " pt-BR "
.AddItem " fr-CA "
.AddItem " zh-HK "
.AddItem " zh-CN "
.AddItem " hr-HR "
.AddItem " cs-CZ "
.AddItem " da-DK "
.AddItem " de-DE "
.AddItem " en-GB "
.AddItem " es-ES "
.AddItem " et-EE "
.AddItem " fi-FI "
.AddItem " nl-BE "
.AddItem " fr-FR "
.AddItem " el-GR "
.AddItem " he-IL "
.AddItem " hi-IN "
.AddItem " hu-HU "
.AddItem " id-ID "
.AddItem " fa-IR "
.AddItem " is-IS "
.AddItem " it-IT "
.AddItem " ja-JP "
.AddItem " ko-KR "
.AddItem " lt-LT "
.AddItem " lv-LV "
.AddItem " mk-MK "
.AddItem " es-MX "
.AddItem " ms-MY "
.AddItem " nl-NL "
End With

With TypeOfMis
.AddItem "Consistency"
.AddItem "Grammar"
.AddItem "Mistranslation"
.AddItem "Sentence structure"
.AddItem "Terminology"
.AddItem "Other (please specify in comments)"
End With

With Info4

Info4.Caption = "The TT (target text) is syntactically correct, it uses proper terminology, it conveys information accurately and uses an appropriate style. Your understanding is not improved by the reading of the ST (source text)." & vbCrLf & "Effect: no corrections are required."
End With

With Info3

Info3.Caption = "Your understanding is not improved by the reading of the ST even though the post edited segment contains minor errors affecting any of these: grammatical (article, preposition), syntax (word order), punctuation, word formation (verb endings, number agreement), inappropriate style. An end user who does not have access to the source text could anyway understand the post edited segments." & vbCrLf & "Effect: Only a few corrections required in terms of actual changes or time spent."

End With

With Info2

Info2.Caption = "Your understanding is improved by the reading of the ST, due to significant errors in the post edited segments. You would have to re-read the ST a few times to correct these errors in the post edited segment. An end user who does not have access to the source text could only get a general understanding of the post edited segments' meaning. " & vbCrLf & "Effect: Severe post-editing is required or maybe just minor post-editing after spending too much time trying to understand the intended meaning and where the errors are."

End With

With Info1

Info1.Caption = "Your understanding only derives from reading the ST, as you could not understand the post edited segment since it contained serious errors. You could only produce a proofread translation by dismissing most of the post edited segment and/or re-translating from scratch. An end user who does not have access to the source text would not be able to understand the post edited segment at all." & vbCrLf & "Effect: It would be better to manually re-translate from scratch (proofreading of the post-editing is not worthwhile). "

End With

With Info0

Info0.Caption = "PE: post-editing" & vbCrLf & "MT raw output: the translation provided by the MT BEFORE post-editing"

End With

End Sub

here is my code to call the form:

Sub myrun()

Form.Show

End Sub

Could someone help me?

mikerickson
10-30-2015, 05:30 PM
That's not all the code in the user form. Is there a QueryClose event? Can by attach a workbook?
Are you and your users both using the same OS?

GribbiN
11-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Private Sub CommandButton41_Click()

Unload Me

End Sub