PDA

View Full Version : Save Workbook as HTML

dave777
12-21-2015, 10:33 AM
Hello!
I have a worksheet with a few camera snapshots which are saved as separate pics when I save the workbook as HTML file... Still excel names the charts randomly - I wonder if it is possible to have the pics saved with their appropriate names? I have attached the sample workbook,,,

Millions of thanks in advance!
D

p45cal
12-21-2015, 05:06 PM
see http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?54600-Exporting-Camera-Snapshots&highlight=
regarding cross posts.

dave777
12-22-2015, 12:33 AM
Maybe you can help me with this difficult problem????????????

Aussiebear
12-22-2015, 07:12 AM
We would love to assist with this issue but it seems you have yet to understand the ramifications of cross posting. Can I suggest that for your benefit, please kindly follow the link that P45cal has offered in post #2 and then respond.

dave777
12-22-2015, 09:07 AM
We would love to assist with this issue but it seems you have yet to understand the ramifications of cross posting. Can I suggest that for your benefit, please kindly follow the link that P45cal has offered in post #2 and then respond.

I never crossposted this thread anywhere and the other one did not get any responses - SO I WAS HOPING I CAN GET THEM HERE - no way??

Aussiebear
12-23-2015, 10:16 AM
I never crossposted this thread anywhere and the other one did not get any responses

Did you read the link that was kindly provided? At this point I'm guessing not, otherwise a little bit of humility may have come to the surface with a "sorry will not do it again". Loose the attitude when you want to operate within this forum or you'll find yourself watching the game from behind the boundary fence.

dave777
12-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Did you read the link that was kindly provided? At this point I'm guessing not, otherwise a little bit of humility may have come to the surface with a "sorry will not do it again". Loose the attitude when you want to operate within this forum or you'll find yourself watching the game from behind the boundary fence.

why do you think i cannot reappear from another ip and username??????

Aussiebear
12-23-2015, 03:34 PM
I have asked you nicely to simply follow the link, in an effort to understand and stop an irritating habit of cross posting. Since this is a public forum and your behaviour is continuing to be poor, please find yourself with a 7 day cooling off period.