PDA

View Full Version : Copy a Table from outlook msg body to Excel on receiving mail

bunnnnny
12-28-2015, 12:19 PM
Hi,
I want to copy a table from an email in outlook to excel automatically whenever I get a mail with subject "Tasks - " using VBA/macros
I get at least 10 mails each day throughout the month with the same subject. The email body contains a table in the following table format

Associate
Task
Onshore
Estimated hrs

A
task
Name1

B
task
Name1

C
task
Name1

D
task
Name2

Each onshore lead will assign a task to their respective offshore associate. So each mail contains only few cells which are filled. For ex, onshore A will only assign task to associate A, B, and C in the above table. He fills associate name,task,onshore and estimated hrs and sends me back. Same way, Onshore B will assign task to few associates with task and estimated hrs. I have 10 onshore people.
So I need a macro code which triggers itself upon the mail arrrival with subject "Tasks - " and writes only the columns A, B,C, D which are filled. The second mail trigger should write from the next column in the excel [appending the same excel sheet]
It would be of great help if someone can provide me the code as I have a target set for me by my manager[jan4].
thank u in advance

bunnnnny
12-30-2015, 07:57 AM
Please help me do this. Im very new to VBA and macros.