PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Range with multiple conditions

Ricardo Rosa
10-03-2005, 04:10 AM
Hi,

hi,

in the attach file you can see in column i what i want...
In this cells i want a formula that makes:
1?- The day must be the same
2?- If the "chute" is 1 that the range of the formula is only in column M....if "chute" is 2 is ..
3? The range of the colum os the "chute" is the range of the star and the end...
4? if this conditioons were true then i whant the sum os the cells...

I think my explanation is to very good, but i think the file is understanding.

Please HELP ME....

Ricardo Rosa
10-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi again,

sorry to bother... but this is very important for me and i need to know if this is possible or not...
If this is not possible i need to work in other solution...

Please open the file... because of all the people (25) that view my message, only 2 people have open the file...

MWE
10-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Hi again,

sorry to bother... but this is very important for me and i need to know if this is possible or not...
If this is not possible i need to work in other solution...

Please open the file... because of all the people (25) that view my message, only 2 people have open the file...

sorry. I have opened the file and read your explanation at few times, but I can not figure out what you want to do

Ricardo Rosa
10-04-2005, 02:58 AM
:banghead:
I apologize for the poor explanation that i gave about the problem
I will try to be more explicit and objective
I also changed the file, I think now is better

So,
I want to make a formula that counts ( in agreement with the number of the box and the day) the total time that the box is busy, in the interval of time defined by the START and the END?
If the minutes writings in START or END were =15 minutes, then the hour of the table that is counted in the minimum ?for example? if hour of START is 15:15 and the hour of END is 17:15, then the formula must count the interval of 15:00-1700.

Thankssssssss

Ismael
10-04-2005, 04:24 AM
Hi Ricardo,

Hi I have done a formula that should work for your case, I only make one change in your file.

I change the name of the BOX in cells L3:N3, because you can't compare text whit numbers, I don't now if this is a problem for you, but if this isn't a problem I think that the formula works ok.

In attach you will find your file whit the formula on cells H4:H10.

If this isn't what you want, tell me something.

Best regards,

Ismael

MWE
10-04-2005, 04:58 AM
:banghead:
I apologize for the poor explanation that i gave about the problem
I will try to be more explicit and objective
I also changed the file, I think now is better

So,
I want to make a formula that counts ( in agreement with the number of the box and the day) the total time that the box is busy, in the interval of time defined by the START and the END?
If the minutes writings in START or END were =15 minutes, then the hour of the table that is counted in the minimum ?for example? if hour of START is 15:15 and the hour of END is 17:15, then the formula must count the interval of 15:00-1700.

Thankssssssss
Ricardo. No need to apologize. I can not find fault with someone who uses 24 hour time :thumb:thumb It appears that Ismael has a possible solution.