PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] Multiple arrays in one PPT slide/per slide

Djani
03-14-2016, 07:36 AM
Dear all,

First of all I would like to thank you in advance for taking some of your time to read/help me.

I am currently facing a challenge which is automating multiple Excel graphs/tables to PowerPoint. I'm familiar with the site of Peltier Tech in case you were wondering!

I'm quite unskilled when it comes to VBA, I literally have no idea how to automate from Excel to PPT. The powerpoints are of decent size - varying from 30-50 slides - and are to be updated on a monthly basis. At this moment it's all manual.

As input there is a report which has multiple dynamic tables - filters changes the outcome of the set criteria. They allow me/us to check what happened per month/model. However, I feel like this is the bottleneck. Since it's dynamic, simply copy-pasting won't be smart to do. I want to link these sources in PPT so it will be automatically updated, but then it will always take the last filter that is on the table. Unfortunately I am unable to post a link/photo since I'm new to this forum!

Is there any way to beat this challenge? I guess it could be possible by making a lot of tables per slide, but is that wise to do?

If there are any things unclear, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

Djani Sadloe