PDA

View Full Version : Outlook Security Warning message box

Samo
03-16-2016, 03:55 AM
Hi,

every time i try to send an email through VBA via Outlook i get a security warning message " A program is trying to send an email on your behalf. If this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date", ghow can I prevent this warning from coming up as i don't want to click Allow, is there awa to overcome this problem? i tried the VBA coding provided in this link https://www.add-in-express.com/docs/outlook-security-manager-automate.php , but they didn't work as they seem to need Add-ins that i don't have on my system and you need to buy them, any help guys please? i am almost there with automating my full daily task, this is my only problem?

Thanks a lot.

Samo

gmayor
03-16-2016, 05:38 AM
Does this relate to the code in your other thread? Using the macro I posted, if you add the .To address and the .Subject and change .Display to .Send, does it still give that warning?

If it does then see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D8M3jo0a7U and note the warnings.

Samo
03-16-2016, 06:17 AM
Hi mate,

Yes it still has this problem, I even tried this method :

.Display
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:02"))
Application.SendKeys "%s"

It works for some people but in my case it displays the email with attachment but it doesn't send meaning (Application.SendKeys "%s") is not sending for some reason??!!

Samo
03-16-2016, 06:28 AM
With regard to the solution provided by the youtube link you sent me, i am not allowed or able to do it at the company where i work as it is restricted , any other solution pleasE?

gmayor
03-16-2016, 06:57 AM
It doesn't do this with AVG anti-Virus on my PC (Windows 10) and I don't suppose your company would let you try that either, so as you have rejected the other possible solutions, I regret I don't have another.

Samo
03-16-2016, 08:11 AM
Thanks mate, i didn't reject the other solutions they just didn't work, this problem stopped me celebrating a full task automation, it is disappointing :(