PDA

View Full Version : Hello masters of VBA... here I am a newie for VBA with a question - please help

hehanhan
04-14-2016, 11:14 AM
Hello all the masters in VBA, this is my first post to ask question, but this site is not new to me. I have been absorbing knowledge from all your master posts for very long time. I greatly appreciate all your time and hard work to help people like me who know very very little about VBA code. Without your help, our life will be so painful. I really mean it.

Ok. Here comes with my first question for the form. I "built" a useform for people to fill up some information. The way I designed is that they are able to "merge" data from "sheet2" to a "Master" sheet and then Email the "Master" sheet to via outlook.

However, it is not working the way I wanted. The error message "Copy method of worksheet class failed" keeps coming up... when I clicked "Debug", the following highlighted - Sheets("Master").Copy
I tried many solutions via google around and search into this site. None of them is working. So please help me! I really appreciate your time for this.
I cant really post the code now

snb
04-15-2016, 12:58 AM
If you don't post a sample workbook nor its code we can't help.

hehanhan
04-15-2016, 03:38 AM
If you don't post a sample workbook nor its code we can't help.

Hello Snb thanks for your reply, I actually tried few times to paste my code in, but failed. Reason being is that I to new to paste code in post. However, I got some help to fix the problem, it was because the sheet was hidden

mancubus
04-15-2016, 04:39 AM
my signature explains how to post a code or workbook to the forum.