PDA

View Full Version : copy line with 2 condition...

sal21
10-13-2005, 01:09 PM
In this wbook are present 2 sheets SOURCE and TARGET, and a button named IMPORT.

Into column of SOURCE column C and E are present variuos value(Are similar an index, for me).

My problem is:

If i press on the button IMPORT show a userform with 2 other buton "FROM CODE" or "FROM AGENCY".

OPTION FOR CODE
==============

If i click on "FROM CODE" active a userform named "SELECT FROM CODE".
Show into this userform "SELECT FROM CODE" the list of value (without duplicate) into column E of sheet SOURCE.
If i click, for example, on code "01" into a list of userform "SELECT FROM CODE", import all record from SOURCE indetify with code "01" and insert into sheet TARGET.

OPTION FOR AGENCY
==============
If i click on "FROM AGENCY" active a userform named "SELECT FROM AGENCY".
Show into this userform "SELECT FROM AGENCY" the list of value (without duplicate) into column C of sheet SOURCE.

Note: in this case show into userform only the first 4 cahracter on lleft from column C; for example "4500", "4501"... ecc..

If i click, for example, on code "4501" into a list of userform "SELECT FROM AGENCY", import all record from SOURCE indetify with code "4501" and insert into sheet TARGET.

sal21
10-15-2005, 11:07 AM
In this wbook are present 2 sheets SOURCE and TARGET, and a button named IMPORT.

Into column of SOURCE column C and E are present variuos value(Are similar an index, for me).

My problem is:

If i press on the button IMPORT show a userform with 2 other buton "FROM CODE" or "FROM AGENCY".

OPTION FOR CODE
==============

If i click on "FROM CODE" active a userform named "SELECT FROM CODE".
Show into this userform "SELECT FROM CODE" the list of value (without duplicate) into column E of sheet SOURCE.
If i click, for example, on code "01" into a list of userform "SELECT FROM CODE", import all record from SOURCE indetify with code "01" and insert into sheet TARGET.

OPTION FOR AGENCY
==============
If i click on "FROM AGENCY" active a userform named "SELECT FROM AGENCY".
Show into this userform "SELECT FROM AGENCY" the list of value (without duplicate) into column C of sheet SOURCE.

Note: in this case show into userform only the first 4 cahracter on lleft from column C; for example "4500", "4501"... ecc..

If i click, for example, on code "4501" into a list of userform "SELECT FROM AGENCY", import all record from SOURCE indetify with code "4501" and insert into sheet TARGET.