PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Paste only Values from sheet 1 that are not in Sheet 2 into sheet 3

vpan
06-24-2016, 09:27 AM
Hello everyone,

Happy Friday! Hope you are all doing well. File I need help with is attached.

It has two main components. First one pastes the value from sheet 1 B1:B5 in front of the matched values in sheet 2.

2nd part, the one I need help with, compares values in sheet 1 to the values in sheet 2, and pastes those that ARE NOT in sheet 2 ( unmatched values) into sheet THREE, with the same information in B1:b5.

This is the code I have that I played around with for a bit.

What I need is for the part With Sheets (WishlistWS).
Probably a code before the If statement to use sheet 2 as a comparison , but pastes the mismatch values into the wishlist sheet.
Once those mismatches are pasted, I believe the rest of that section should work as presumed. I just dont know how to paste those mismatch values initially.

vpan
06-24-2016, 09:35 AM
For example, in the attached workbook, "add request" has "RANDOM BROKER" written. That is not in the brokers list in the second sheet. So I need a code to paste the "RANDOM BROKER" and any other mismatched broker into the broker list in sheet 3. Hope this clarifies. Once I have the code, the code I have of copying B1:b5 should work properly.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help or suggestions!

mdmackillop
06-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Is your question Solved? if so please mark it so using Thread Tools