PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Need help restructering Macro for specific result, Please

estatefinds
08-21-2016, 07:52 AM
I have Data in column A at row 20; numerical data. this data I enter everyday.
In column AN have numerical data that is a set data and in column AO data that is colored with alpha numerical data that is assisnged to the numerical data to make up the master list in which the macro would be running off of.

So I need a macro that would look at the data in column A and then return the the data that is attached to that number in the master key and place result in the column AH. so in the example Im attaching so for the number 2456 in column A the result will be "R TO V" shaded in green to the right in column AH row 20.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in Advance!:)

estatefinds
08-21-2016, 12:04 PM
The file I am attaching the second file is the one to work with as I added the macro I intended to add the first time.

also the data that is displayed on this file is the way I need it to appear just need the macro to work as described above in #1. thank you!

snb
08-21-2016, 12:44 PM
What's your budget if you want a solution (macro) instead of help to create your own ?

estatefinds
08-21-2016, 02:52 PM
my budget is tight.
I was hoping to use the same idea as the one I have now but instead follow the details I posted in the #1

the macro that needs to be reconstructed is named test3

SamT
08-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Sub SamT()
Dim Cel As Range
Dim Found As Range
Dim Nums As Range
Dim Result As Range
Dim MasterList As Range

With ActiveSheet
Set Nums = .Range(Range("A20"), .Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp))
Set Result = .Range("AH20")
Set MasterList = Range(Range("AN20"), .Cells(Rows.Count, "AN").End(xlUp))
End With

For Each Cel In Nums
On Error Resume Next
Set Found = MasterList.Find(Cel).Offset(, 1)

If Not Found Is Nothing Then Found.Copy Result

Set Result = Result.Offset(1)
Set Found = Nothing
Next
End Sub

estatefinds
08-21-2016, 04:38 PM
Thank you very Much!!! I appreciate the work youve done with this macro! Great job! :)