PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] Need help restructuring a coloring cells code macro.

estatefinds
08-22-2016, 02:45 PM
The current macro I use for another purpose to highlight data in a range with the column A.

What I need is without perminately disturbing the current color of the data in the range K2:R71 which is red; is a macro in which I select the range of data which will either be the length of the blue data to the right or another range which would be the data the length of the green data to the right, ( so the colors in column AR is just a guide for my note on how far to select this certain data) in column AQ then run macro and it will highlight matching data in the range K2:R71. then once I Move selection off this data it will leave data in the color red as before running macro. I would like to avoid the (event code) cause it will interfere when adding my other event code. So I would like it to be activated by using the Alt F8.

so the ultimate goal of this macro request is to select a portion of the data in the column AQ and highlights the matching data in the Range K2:R71 and high light it yellow so I can still see the numbers. then i move to the next portion review it and when all finished it will return the data in the range K2:R71 back to as before macro ran to the red color or fill.
Im attaching the file.
Thank you very much in advance for your Help!!!:)

PS. ignore name of file, this is what I am using for this question.