PDA

View Full Version : Named Range !REF# error

egerla
08-29-2016, 03:47 AM
I have Excel file with 3 sheets: in two of them I enter data by barcode scanner - for that I use user form. Everything works fine until I change sheet (Ulaz is OK and Izlaz not). After changing sheet I have problem with named ranges for sheet Izlaz. Range CIFRange is =OFFSET(Izlaz!#REF!,0,0,COUNTA(Izlaz!$A:$A),1), and my counter for entered data does not work.

How to solve this problem?

Thanks.

p45cal
08-29-2016, 05:49 AM
What were you hoping to see or what did you put in place of #REF! ?
What range did you want that named range to be?

I'm guessing it's supposed to be $A$1 or $A$2, and don't forget to INCLUDE the $s

egerla
08-29-2016, 06:54 AM
The ranges with problem are IzlazRange and CIFRange. I think that problem iz because IzlazRange have 4 columns and really in Sheet "Izlaz" there are 3 columns. Is it the problem?

Thanks for helping.

What were you hoping to see or what did you put in place of #REF! ?
What range did you want that named range to be?

I'm guessing it's supposed to be $A$1 or $A$2, and don't forget to INCLUDE the $s

p45cal
08-29-2016, 07:16 AM
The ranges with problem are IzlazRange and CIFRange. I think that problem iz because IzlazRange have 4 columns and really in Sheet "Izlaz" there are 3 columns. Is it the problem?

Thanks for helping.1. You don't answer the questions.
2. Have you tried my suggestion?
3. re "Is it the problem?" It is unlikely to be the problem.

egerla
08-29-2016, 09:26 AM
So, instead of #REF! I must use $A$2, when I use this everything works good but when I change sheet (between Ulaz and Izlaz) I have problem and I don't know why.

Thanks for helping again.

P.S. When I change sheet to Izlaz ranges CIFRange and IzlazRange become like this: =OFFSET(Izlaz!#REF!,0,0,COUNTA(Izlaz!$A:$A),1) instead of =OFFSET(Izlaz!$A$2,0,0,COUNTA(Izlaz!$A:$A),1).

P.P.S. I don't forget $s.

1. You don't answer the questions.
2. Have you tried my suggestion?
3. re "Is it the problem?" It is unlikely to be the problem.