PDA

View Full Version : Customer accounts balance(debt,credit) vba

marksawan111
09-16-2016, 05:12 AM
Hello guys,

Many thanks for this great forum, I am including a clear sample file of the sheet I need vba for,

as you can see in my Daily sales sheet, I enter the sales data with customers names and payments (debit,credit) for each customer, on top I have cell O4 which sums the total that is owed to my company, which is in this case ($175,000), however I can't find the right filter or vba to be able to filter a list of the clients that owes this debits that totaled to the $175,000.
currently I can put the name of each client and punch the search criteria macro button and it give me the client's name and remaining balance.

however how can I develope a filter to be able get a list of customers with debts only and exclude the 0 balance customers with a push of a button ?
or maybe get a list of all customers with there remaining balances even if it is 0, insteas of having to find who owes the money manually.

I am ready for any questions if anything is not clear enough, and I am including the complete sample file.

I do not mind to set up this function on a separate new sheet if it is easier, as long as I get the feed from the same daily sales sheet.

many thanks again in advance........

Mark Swan