PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] PowerPoint VBA Macro Project

jigargogri
09-19-2016, 01:05 AM
Hi All,

I am new to this PowerPoint Macro world. I have browsed on this forum as well as googling based on my requirements, still not getting right / easy direction to get on these things.

Need to create a new menu option having by default standard format of text, lines, margin setup based on US / IND template, auto update of figure no. and page no., setting image to black n white format when inserted AND auto-tracing the image.

Also need to add "Autodesk DWF Document" object if linking with AutoCAD. Basically if I export image from AutoCAD and place on powerpoint slide then auto-tracing needs to be done which creates replica of image (same concept as in Corel Draw) then I can delete the original image, duplicate will stay in there.

Requirement states that need to go for PowerPoint only later exporting the same in PDF.

Please assist me in knowing whether all the requirements can be achieved in PowerPoint OR there is something where I can access all PowerPoint functionalities on a page (may be on browser) with adding custom requirements also.

FYI: I am aware of only HTML and Javascript programming.

Let me know if I need to be still more clear in defining my requirements.

Regards,
Jigar Gogri

jigargogri
09-20-2016, 06:58 AM

This is the template which I am trying to achieve using Office Custom UI (XML) and VBA. Please let me know any of you, whether it's possible or not?

Thanks in advance.

JG