PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Programmer

rckymntn1
10-19-2016, 02:32 PM
I am looking for someone to create an excel VBA macro for me.
I want the macro to take an undetermined number of base keywords on the current worksheet (no titles), and 1 by 1 I want to have these put into Google Keyword Planner (using Google Chrome) 'get ideas' box and the resulting keywords compiled in the same excel worksheet in column B. I also need the results from keywordtool.io for each base keyword from both the google tab and the youtube tab. When all keywords from all base keywords have been added, I want all duplicates removed using the built in process in excel for this under the 'data' tab. Then 40 at a time, take these and plug them into a chrome extension that I have that will return 2 columns of csv data.....the first is the keyword itself, and the second is the difficulty for ranking for that keyword. I need this data entered into columns C and D of the excel sheet. Then I need all of the data in columns C and D sorted by difficulty using the built-in tool in excel. 'Excellent' then 'Good' then 'Average' 'Below Average' and 'Poor'. With each of the 'Excellent' keywords, I need them plugged into Google search (Incognito tab) one at a time and if the first page results contain a YT video, I need this keyword highlighted green in excel, and if not, highlighted red. Then I need these sorted again by the cell color. Then I need all of the green keywords to be put into Keyword Planner again, but in the 'Get Search Volumes' box. Then click the 'search volume' tab to sort these before downloading into columns E and F in excel.
If you are interested, give me a price

SamT
10-19-2016, 03:25 PM
see: http://www.vbaexpress.com/