PDA

View Full Version : Excel Send Rows of Data to Different Email Addresses Based upon Cell Values

DJones
10-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Hello,

Attached is a report I use to identify manufacturing shortages. I want to be able to send an E-mail notification of Excel Rows of Data with a header row to different email addresses based on whether a notification has been sent and based upon the buyer or email associated with a component. I then would like the notification field to be updated to Y upon completion of email being sent. The notification should be sent upon the file being saved and only the rows that were identified as N within notification would be issued to each of the different buyers.

I have attached the file that I am using for help to make this happen.

The email should show:

To: Buyer / E-Mail
Subject: Manufacturing Job Shortages - (Pick Date)

Text:

Hello (Buyer),

Please see the manufacturing job shortages associated with your buyer code and your vendors. Please review and provide ETAs as soon as possible to the planning team to support closing out manufacturing jobs on the shop floor.

Table:
Header Row, Row 4 on my actual sheet.
Subject rows according to Buyer, Pick Date and Notification sent

Thank you for your prompt attention
Planning Team

onlyadrafter
10-23-2016, 06:52 AM
Hello,

Does this site give a solution to your problem?

www.rondebruin.nl/win/s1/outlook/mail.htm (http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/s1/outlook/mail.htm)

DJones
10-25-2016, 07:11 AM
Hello,

I found that site earlier as well and I definitely think it will help with what I am trying to do, but it appears I need to combine a couple of the different codes. Being a VB rookie, I wasn't really sure how to make it all work together.

Thank you
Dennis