PDA

View Full Version : [ Excel ] drop down list with fixed area of dynamic table for user to enter data

emhihi
11-16-2016, 07:07 AM
Hi Bros

this is a monthly manpower record, i am studying on how to create a drop down list with dynamic table that allow user to enter different data by year and by month, let say if we select 2016->July, there will be a blank table for user to enter, if we then change to August, there will be another blank table at the same area for user to enter the data.
and there will be something like a dynamic dashboard or dynamic charts for my data analysis depending on which year and which month i select,
i know this is quite annoying, do u guys got any idea for me?

Leith Ross
11-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Hello emhihi,

The table changes according to the user selection for the month and year. Do you want to the table to remember the user's inputs?

For example, the user enters times for July 2016 and then needs to enter times for August 2016. The user then wants to verify the entries are correct and returns to July 2016. The table would then show the times for July 2016. The same action will happen if the user selects August 2016.

emhihi
11-16-2016, 03:29 PM
Hello emhihi,

The table changes according to the user selection for the month and year. Do you want to the table to remember the user's inputs?

For example, the user enters times for July 2016 and then needs to enter times for August 2016. The user then wants to verify the entries are correct and returns to July 2016. The table would then show the times for July 2016. The same action will happen if the user selects August 2016.

yes, thats what i am looking for:beerchug:
its the monthly manpower report to record and analyze the outsourced labor if they can meet our contract requirement( number of people, number of hours supplied to our company per day.

Leith Ross
11-16-2016, 05:19 PM
Hello emhihi,

I can do that for you. Do you want this information to be saved or keep it until the workbook is closed?

emhihi
11-17-2016, 05:15 AM
Hello emhihi,

I can do that for you. Do you want this information to be saved or keep it until the workbook is closed?

yes Leith, really thanks for your kind help,
i want the information to be saved forever