PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted....

harsh90
11-27-2016, 04:38 AM
Hallo all.

My name is Har**** and I am new to big formulation of formulas or VBA. Currently I have a problem in which I need to combine certain sheets in one sheets. I have attached my sheet to see what it looks like. There are 4 sheets which contains different norms [DIN, VW, VDA, TL] and its descreiption what they are used for. In the sheet named "TZ und Normen", its the sheet were it contain technical drawing number and the certain norms from earlier 4 sheets. In the sheet called Dashboard, this is where it should be combined. When for example, in Dashboard sheet, in front of TZ 1, when I enter the norms from sheet TZ und Normen as listed in sheet Dashboard, it should notify me that yes the norm is present in the 4 sheets [DIN, VW, VDA, TL]. If the norm is not there than it should notify add the norm.

There are some norms for example TL 193, DIN 167, VDA 115 which are not in sheets DIN, VW, VDA, TL [DIN, VW, VDA, TL sheet have norms 1 to 100]. But as they are in TZ und Normen, it should notify in Dashboard sheet that the respective norm is not in the DIN, VW, VDA, TL sheet [Here for example TL 193. So in Dashboard it gives for example a cross or red backgroud which shows it is not in the TL sheet and so need to be added.When it is add in TL sheet, cross or red background will go and show the norm ie TL 193.Same for other]. So when I add that Norm in the respective sheet [DIN, VW, VDA, TL],than in Dashboard sheet it should again display the norm and not the message.

Please help me out im this situation.

Waiting for your valuable replys.

I have attached my file in attachments.

ich danke ihnen im voraus.

MfG
Har****