PDA

View Full Version : Help with Outlook Forms

Abby
07-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Hello,

I setup a custom Post Form in a public folder. Users who have been able to access and fill out the form previously now complain they are unable to create new messages. No changes have been made to the form and if the users setup their mail profile on another PC, they are able to access the form just fine. Permissions have been set and no recent changes have been made.

Does anyone have any tips fo rme on how to resolve and prevent this from happening?

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks, Abby.

jamescol
07-28-2004, 12:49 AM
Hi Abby,
Glad to see you made it to VBAX! Renaming the FRMCACHE.DAT file to FRMCACHE.DAT.SAV. on the client computer. Then restart Outlook and try the form again.

If you still encounter problems, let me know what the exact error message is or what the user sees.

Cheers,
James

Abby
08-02-2004, 08:13 AM
:hi: Hello,

I cannot find the file FRMCACHE.DAT on my PC (XP Pro) and a user's PC also XP Pro. She has successfully filled out the form in the past even this last Friday but occassionally she gets the error which says the form you are trying to access is not available, contact your administrator.

I have checked her permissions everything looks fine except she can't open the form. Any ideas?

Thanks.