PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] How to maake addins of ppt vba code.

ratanbhushan
12-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Hi Team

I have a code which is in PPT VB IDE. I want to use that code by making it add-ins. but I am unable to save that file as PPAM. Please help.

I have attached the file.

Thanks
RatanB

John Wilson
12-12-2016, 06:07 AM
You cannot include Activx objects (looks like you tried to delete it but there is still a reference.

Delete slide 1 and save and reopen

Problem 2 is when you copy pasted my code you includes extra letters at the end.

Paul_Hossler
12-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Since there wasn't much to the PPTM file, I created a new presentation and copied the module over just to be sure

Corrected the compile error, and saved as PPAM OK

ratanbhushan
12-13-2016, 04:11 AM
Hi team

I have made some changed in the file provided by you.

I have an userform and given user a choice to select the position to be amended but it is not working. Please all can you check where i am missing the link.

Thanks
RatanB

John Wilson
12-13-2016, 05:13 AM
So basically you would like me to let you copy my code and fix your form that gives credit to NTT Data?

ratanbhushan
12-13-2016, 05:24 AM
No this is not what I am looking for... I actually wanted help because i am not that good in userform and other platform like Powerpoint.

Anyways...

Let it be as it is.. I ll find a solution.. not today, then tomorrow...

and what I have written on user VBA form, its just presentation of tool.

Thanks for all help.

ratanbhushan
12-13-2016, 05:27 AM
and another thing, a person who helps, always credit given to him/her for the help... thats why everybody is here, to help each other, in the world, where few are VBAX Master and lot are VBAX Newbie.