PDA

View Full Version : [SLEEPER:] VBA Books/Courses For A Novice

jameswoods89
01-18-2017, 02:43 AM
Hi All,

I'm new to learning VBA and wondering if anyone has suggestions of goods books or courses to begin learning. I currently have Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA by Michael Alexander & Dick Kusleika.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

James

Allen
01-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Hi James,

I'm learning on youtube but is can get confusing as everyone has different coding, but the result is the same. I have yet to find a channel to follow.
I've find a site called Lynda which I'm still debating to sign up to or not. Hope this site helps

Regards

Allen

Jan Karel Pieterse
01-03-2018, 08:45 AM
The power programming book is maybe the next book for you to pick up. I would suggest to check out the Excel VBA for dummies series. Thoese are better for the beginner VBA programmer.

Allen
01-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Thanks Jan,
I've got "Excel VBA in easy Step", Might get the Dummies Series next.
Allen

Paul_Hossler
01-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Hi James,

I'm learning on youtube but is can get confusing as everyone has different coding, but the result is the same. I have yet to find a channel to follow.
I've find a site called Lynda which I'm still debating to sign up to or not. Hope this site helps

Regards

Allen

FYI - the original post that you responded to was about a year old, and the OP has probably forgotten about since your's was the first answer in all that time

In general, it's better to start your own thread if you have a question instead of tagging onto ('hi jacking') an old post