PDA

View Full Version : System Error

Barcandy
02-17-2017, 03:29 PM
Does anybodyhave any experience of this error System Error &H80004005 (-2147467259). It Occurswhen create a new userform in outlook vba. Its ok at first but after I saveoutlook and then re-open vba double clicking the form to edit it creates theerror. I then get an out of memory error which is not true.

gmayor
02-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Without seeing the code related to the userform, it is difficult to hazard a guess why it doesn't work correctly, but reboot the PC as the first step and see if the problem remains.

Barcandy
02-18-2017, 03:58 AM
Thanks Graham for the response. No it's not a code related issue. Step by step I inserted new user form userform1 then attempted to change the caption and name. After I did this it would raise the error as soon as I tried to edit the form in any way. I have since discovered a workaround. I insert the form as normal save and close outlook, re-open it and then alter the form name. Save, close and re-open again and then I'm free to do whatever I like. Very Strange! Now that I have one form loaded it seems all subsequent forms never error. There was one other error that occurred when I tried to change the form name something about unable to find source (or something similar). All is well at the moment, though I would have liked to have known the cause of the error but all my research suggest multiple reasons. Many Thanks