PDA

View Full Version : Save SVG image as png or jpg format from a website

miltonbiswas
03-17-2017, 10:19 PM
Dear Friends,

I am struggling for months to download SVG images from a website named (amarstok.com)as PNG or JPG format but in every case I have failed. I will will be highly grateful to you all if you please help me in this issue. I have attached the a screenshot of the image. Please note that I have to download more than 300 images everyday. In addition I have to keep record of the four components mentioned in the lower portion of the image (Total Volume, Total Bull volume, Total Neutral Volume and Total bear volume) in an excel file. Although this is quite impossible to do this task manually, I am doing so. Hence, I need to do it automatically with a single click through macro.

I am eagerly waiting for your help, friends.

With thanks,

Milton

mdmackillop
03-18-2017, 03:06 AM
Have a look at this recent post (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?58886-Change-file-extensions). Irfanview looks as though it can handle SVG files (http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm) but I don't know about the conversion. I really doubt if you can extract the figues automatically from an image, but maybe someone could scrape it from the website; however, I can't open amarstok.com

miltonbiswas
03-18-2017, 05:26 AM
Dear mdmackillop,

Thanks for your kind reply. I feel sorry for the spelling mistake. The address should be (amarstock.com). Please visit the address if you have spare time . It is a webpage for stock market data. You can see minute chart as per your desired stock but the chart is built upon vector graphics (SVG). I need to save those charts everyday so that I can use it later for analysis purpose. I will be heavily grateful to you if it is possible with excel vba. Please note that my office version is 2007.

with thanks

mdmackillop
03-18-2017, 08:17 AM
Not really my area of expertise, but if you can post some link to actual charts in the website you wish to download, maybe someone else can assist.

miltonbiswas
03-19-2017, 01:27 AM
Dear mdmackillop,

Thanks for your kind reply. The address of the chart is (amarstock.com/volume-price-analysis?symbol=TOSRIFA). And the image is also attached at the very first post for your kind information. Hope with your kind assistance, some other will come forward to cure my pain by downloading the image.

With thanks,
Milton

p45cal
03-19-2017, 07:59 AM
I am struggling for months to download SVG images from a website named (amarstok.com) as PNG or JPG format but in every case I have failed.
Well, that bit I can help with; on the top left portion of the chart there's a menu:

miltonbiswas
03-19-2017, 10:56 AM
Dear p45cal,

Thanks a lot for the support. you are really amazing. But I need to download the image automatically through vba or something like this as I have to download more than 300 images everyday which quit impossible to do manually. Would you please help me in this regard? I will be ever grateful to you. waiting for your support.

With thanks,

Milton