In the below code, First "For Loop" giving no result. Pls help me

Sub TEAMUDPATE()
Dim lr1, lr2, lr3, lr4, uaplr, utslr As Long
On Error Resume Next
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Workbooks.Open FileName:=ActiveWorkbook.Path & "\" & "userinformation-AP.xlsx"
On Error Resume Next
Workbooks.Open FileName:=ActiveWorkbook.Path & "\" & "userinformation-TS.xlsx"

lr1 = Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
lr2 = Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS1").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row

For i = 2 To lr1

Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS").Cells(i, 10).Value = WorksheetFunction.IfError(Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS").Cells(i, 2).Value, Workbooks("userinformation-AP.xlsx").Sheets("AP").Range("b:K"), 9, 0), _
Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS").Cells(i, 2).Value, Workbooks("userinformation-TS.xlsx").Sheets("TS").Range("b:K"), 9, 0))

Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS").Cells(i, 11).Value = WorksheetFunction.IfError(Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS").Cells(i, 2).Value, Workbooks("userinformation-AP.xlsx").Sheets("AP").Range("b:K"), 10, 0), _
Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS").Cells(i, 2).Value, Workbooks("userinformation-TS.xlsx").Sheets("TS").Range("b:K"), 10, 0))

Next i
For i = 2 To lr2

Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS1").Cells(i, 10).Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Workbooks("Team
Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS1").Cells(i, 2).Value, Workbooks("userinformation-TS.xlsx").Sheets("TS").Range("b:K"), 9, 0)

Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS1").Cells(i, 11).Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Workbooks("Team Update.xlsm").Sheets("TS1").Cells(i, 2).Value, Workbooks("userinformation-TS.xlsx").Sheets("TS").Range("b:K"), 10, 0)

Next i

End Sub

mdmackillop
04-02-2017, 04:15 AM
If you can't be bothered to respond to your previous questions (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?58931-could-not-get-single-(last)-element-while-looping-through-class-name-(web-scraping)&p=358435&highlight=#post358435), what is the point?

syed_iqbal
04-02-2017, 04:28 AM
If you can't be bothered to respond to your previous questions (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?58931-could-not-get-single-(last)-element-while-looping-through-class-name-(web-scraping)&p=358435&highlight=#post358435), what is the point?

I got the ansnwer for previous question.

mdmackillop
04-02-2017, 05:20 AM
To quote from another's signature:
If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.