PDA

View Full Version : Find variants of positions and value. Need help!

mareksss
04-12-2017, 04:55 AM
Hi ALL!
This is my first post over here. I’m Mark. I’m new on this forum. Thank you very much to possibility of registration. I am student and I am writing my final work. I have a big and serious technical problem. Maybesome of you will be able to help me
Below I show results of my measurements - tables with the X marks. In green grilles with numbers from 1 to 6 there are emphasized results of analytical calculations from previous series of measurements. In red grilles with letters from A to F are results of current calculations.
I noticed that results of analytical calculations agreed with measured values - namely values of green and red grilles.
The problem which I doesn't know how to solve is:
How to predict variants of results of current calculations without carrying them out???
Namely - How to find variants of in red grilles when I have position green grilles inscore sheet ??.
OR How to find variants of positions of red grilles when we have position green grilles in score sheet from previous calculations??
Regards
Mark

mdmackillop
04-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Hi mareksss
If you have a logical solution to your problem, then maybe we can help present the solution using VBA. I cannot see how we can "predict variants" and to be honest, consider that to be your issue as a student.