PDA

View Full Version : Add-ins don't work

madbeat
05-18-2017, 04:42 AM
Hello.

I got a problem with two add-ins on Microsoft Excel 2013 x86.

I receive the next messages when i try load them:

Add-in number 1:

Add-in number 2:

I know how to discover the add-in code (Visual Basic: Alt+11), but i'm not the programmer , so i can't understand the lines.

Can someone help me with this issue? I have no idea. Apparentely, the add-ins are in the right path.

Thanks.

Jan Karel Pieterse
05-19-2017, 07:34 AM
Are these publicly available add-ins?

madbeat
05-22-2017, 12:55 AM
No, i'm in a company. Old add-ins connects with a program. I have extracted the part of the code which process the error:

___________________________________________________________________________ ________________________

Public Sub VentanaInicio()
Dim i As Long
Dim RutaIni As String
Dim UtilesComunes As ****UtilidadesComunes.Utilidades
Dim ObjUtiles As Object

On Local Error GoTo ControlError

Set UtilesComunes = New ****UtilidadesComunes.Utilidades
Set ObjUtiles = CreateObject("****_Util.utiles")
RutaIni = ObjUtiles.GetReg("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\****\****_Tesoreria", "RutaAplicacion")

RutaBD = UtilesComunes.GetProfile(RutaIni & "\cmt.ini", "BaseDa******vidor", "RutaBDServer", "")
RutaBDTT = UtilesComunes.GetProfile(RutaIni & "\cmt.ini", "BDTAyATesoreria", "RutaBDTT", "")
InformeProceso = UtilesComunes.GetProfile(RutaIni & "\cmt.ini", "BaseDa******vidor", "InformeProceso", "")
Set ObjUtiles = Nothing
Load Ficha
Ficha.Show
Set UtilesComunes = Nothing
Exit Sub
ControlError:
MsgBox "Error Nš: " & Err.Number & ", " & Err.Description, vbCritical
End Sub

___________________________________________________________________________ __________________________

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\****\****_Tesoreria doesn't exist.

MsgBox "Error Nš: " & Err.Number & ", " & Err.Description, vbCritical is the dialog which appears on the screen.

**** is a word which i prefer don't show on forums.

Jan Karel Pieterse
05-22-2017, 01:10 AM
The error message means that the VBA code is looking for a certain key in your computer's registry, but is unable to find that key. But this is a different error than the one you showed us in your first post?

madbeat
05-22-2017, 01:29 AM
Actually, the error for all add-ins is this:

I think as you, it must fails because that key register is missing. Really, I can't think another reason. Maybe, i should try to make the key register, althought the content would be wrong and watch that happens.