PDA

View Full Version : copying unstriked data

Bondoo7
05-21-2017, 03:08 AM
Hi All,

I have a workbook which has multiple sheets (Lets call it Master Sheet). in these sheets there are data related to employees (each sheet has multiple rows and columns) I was wondering if creating a new sheet (Lets call it Generated Sheet)is possible through VBA which will have exact sheets and data BUT the striked rows will not be copied. As the data related employees who have left the office is striked.

Also, it should be dynamic i.e if any changes are done in Master Sheet the changes should be reflected in Generated sheet. like if I strike any data in Master the Generated sheet should also delete it and If I add a new data in Master sheet it should add it to the Generated sheet.

Thanks in advance for help.

werafa
05-21-2017, 04:38 AM
turn the data range in your master sheet into a dynamic named range. Create a pivot table using the named range that has a filter on the IsEmployee column.
The pivot table is read-only, but having live data means that it will take minutes before someone changes the wrong table - so this is likely to be a good thing