PDA

View Full Version : VBA cut,paste and delete

toniteni
06-23-2017, 01:31 AM
Please Help!!!!!

Am trying to transfer a record (row) from sheet 1(Transfer list) to sheet 2 (Transferred List). Transfer list will have customers details with column G(transfer date) blank (Date type). I only want the transfer and delete done only once a date is entered. On sheet 2, would like the insertion to be in the next available slot.

mdmackillop
06-23-2017, 01:38 AM
Please post a sample workbook showing data and desired result. Go Advanced/Manage Attachments

toniteni
06-23-2017, 02:32 AM
Wonder if you could help please, Am new to VBA and am really excited at what it can do but am in a rush to come up with a solution.

IN the attached spreasheet, i want records cut, paste from "Transfer list 2" to "Transferred list 2" based on criteria that column G has a date entered. Once this is moved, I would like original row in Transfer list 2 to be deleted.

IN the attached spreasheet, i want records cut, paste from "Transferred list 2" to "Discharged_Returned" based on criteria that column H has a of either "Patient Discharged" or "Patient released". Once this is moved, I would like original row in Transfer list 2 to be deleted.

Your quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks

mdmackillop
06-23-2017, 03:12 AM
Please provide a proper sample of typical data; 3 dates is hardly sufficient

toniteni
06-23-2017, 04:04 AM
Here is a sample spreadsheet

Thanks for your promptness