PDA

View Full Version : Need code to merge PDF files in a folder using adobe acrobat

ANKY4304
08-30-2017, 12:16 AM
I need to save all the PDF files in a folder(pdf files)(whatever be the name, I need all the files) by converting them to a single file using Adobe to another folder. some of the files in the folder(not all)(which are to be converted to a single) are password protected also. please HELP, Thanks!!

mdmackillop
08-30-2017, 01:57 AM
Does this thread assist? (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?47310-Need-code-to-merge-PDF-files-in-a-folder-using-adobe-acrobat-X)

Kenneth Hobs
08-30-2017, 07:15 AM
That is the thread that I recommended that he post a new thread. Try post #44 in that thread.

Case 1: Manually change the constant values to suit. Try it for the ones without a password first. That will show you that it works.

Case 2: Try adding those without passwords as in Case 1 plus one file with the password. This case will probably fail. If the first case works, I can look into working on the 2nd case.

Once it all works manually with the constant values, we can show how to automate a full folder.