PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] alternate page numbers for Verbal Meeting Assembly Members

patel
09-05-2017, 11:56 AM
I have to prepare a Verbal Meeting Assembly Members, pages must be 100 blank and numbered with headers, but the back of the page must be barred and not numbered and without headers. So I was thinking of making 200 pages by alternating a blank and one striped and then printing duplex but I do not know how to make them alternate and number a page yes and no.
Other ideas are well accepted.
Thank you

desired output attached

macropod
09-05-2017, 02:57 PM
1. Go to Page Layout|Page Setup>Layout and check the 'Different first page' and 'Different odd & even' options.
2. Create your first 3 pages, inserting the diagonal line into the header of the 2nd page and 'LIBRO DEI VERBALI DI ASSEMBLEA DEI SOCI – pag ' into the header of the 3rd page
3. After 'pag ' in the page header for page 3, insert a field coded as: {=({PAGE}+1)/2 \# 0}. Note that the field brace pairs (i.e. '{ }') for the field code are all created in the document itself, via Ctrl-F9 (Cmd-F9 on a Mac); you can't simply type them or copy & paste them from this message.
Done.

From now on, simply add pages in pairs, by inserting as many manual page breaks as you need for the required output.

patel
09-06-2017, 12:42 AM
Thank you very much, problem solved