PDA

View Full Version : Solved: trsnsfering value from column....

sal21
11-17-2005, 11:38 AM
I have this file:

http://www5.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=4203 (http://www5.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=4203)

Please.... help with this hard prob...
i would want to transfer value from columns of sheet A.T.CAMPANIA to the sheet storia, with this condition (into storia range A1:G1 are in red the column to import the value):

1) Recopy only the cells filled

2) during the transfert of value conseider inseted to insert into storia the string use a table into range H3:I9 sheet storia:

3) use the value of table of correspendence into macro and not from sheet (i have unsert into sheet only to make a correspondence of table value)

4) if i restart the macro, find the last cells free of storia and use the same macro for recopy value to add up the existis value...

vonpookie
11-17-2005, 12:16 PM
So...you just want to copy all of the date in columns G,I,J,L,M,AB,AC to the "History" sheet--and use the sample list in column H of "History" to insert the number instead of text for "Note" column.

Are you wanting to just copy everything from A.T...sheet and overwrite the data on the "History" sheet?

sal21
11-17-2005, 12:21 PM
So...you just want to copy all of the date in columns G,I,J,L,M,AB,AC to the "History" sheet--and use the sample list in column H of "History" to insert the number instead of text for "Note" column.

Are you wanting to just copy everything from A.T...sheet and overwrite the data on the "History" sheet?
Yes for:

but:
but if i reimport, for example tomorrow, a new data from At sheet add the new data after the first line free of sheet History (add up) not owervrite from A3 of sheet Hystori

vonpookie
11-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Hmmm. This where I'm getting confused.

How will you be adding the new data to the Campania sheet? Will you be adding multiple rows of data to the end of the Campania sheet all at once?

Basically, if I can figure out the range of the new data that will be added, I *think* I may be able to do this.

sal21
11-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Hmmm. This where I'm getting confused.

How will you be adding the new data to the Campania sheet? Will you be adding multiple rows of data to the end of the Campania sheet all at once?

Basically, if I can figure out the range of the new data that will be added, I *think* I may be able to do this.

in effect i wolud want to transfer:

all value found from column G of A.T. campania into column A of sheet History
all value found from column I of A.T. campania into column B of sheet History

all value found from column J of A.T. campania into column C of sheet History (in this case use a vlooupk into table range H:I of sheet History, and inseted of ACCERTAMENTI IN CORSO insert "1" into column C of sheet History)

all value found from column L of A.T. campania into column D of sheet History

all value found from column M of A.T. campania into column E of sheet History (in this case use a vlooupk into table range H:I of sheet History, and inseted of ACCERTAMENTI IN CORSO insert "1" into column C of sheet History)

all value found from column AB of A.T. campania into column F of sheet History
all value found from column AC of A.T. campania into column G of sheet History

vonpookie
11-18-2005, 09:19 AM
No, sorry. I understand that part.

The question is this:

but if i reimport, for example tomorrow, a new data from At sheet add the new data after the first line free of sheet History (add up) not owervrite from A3 of sheet Hystori

I just need to know how the data is added to Campania sheet to determine where the new data is.

For example: I have a workbook where I import a txt file. From the imported data, I perform a search for a certain word, and can then determine where the start and end of the data for that entry is within the imported data.

Then I use that information to copy all of the data for that entry and add it to the end of the list in a different file.

Are you doing something like that, where you add multiple rows of data at one time? Some other way?