PDA

View Full Version : Joint different set of data

Svmaxcel
09-14-2017, 04:46 AM
Hi,
I have 3 days sources.

1) AHT (Average Handling Time of calls)
2) Aux Usage (Where agent was not ready to take calls)
3) Roster (Schedule for agents)

I work in a call center, where data is everything.
As mentioned the 3 different data has 1 thing in common which is CTI I'd and Dates, so using that we can combine everything.
I copied all of them in a workbook in different sheets.
I tried several ways but was not able to make it work.(don't know how and where to start).
The project for sure is very very complicated as per my little experience, but for Hero like VBAExpressian won't be difficult
The outcome of joining all file would be to get all data aligned in 1 sheet as per the date and employees name/I'd.

Would appreciate if anyone can help me with VB.

Paul_Hossler
09-14-2017, 06:51 AM
.(don't know how and where to start).

A good way to start is to include a small sample workbook with representative data and an example of what you'd like the output format to look like

Svmaxcel
09-15-2017, 12:36 AM
Unable to attach file here due to size limit.
Below is the url
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9T3rE79CgKXUzgwWFhXNW9vaDg/view?usp=drivesdk

Svmaxcel
09-16-2017, 02:46 AM
Please check if you are able to download the file.
I tried from my phone and it was accessible, I was just afraid whether it was a private or public download using google drive
I have also mentioned entire description and terms used in our industry to make it easy.

mdmackillop
09-16-2017, 04:48 AM
A small sample is preferred. Only the names etc. used in Roster need appear on the other sheets, the rest is redundant and makes checking of results more difficult.

Here is an initial formula approach. Perhaps you can take it forward based on this.

You have date issues on sheet AUX. Both mm-dd and dd-mm appear to be used giving problems with the MAXIFS function

Svmaxcel
09-16-2017, 06:22 AM
You have date issues on sheet AUX. Both mm-dd and dd-mm appear to be used giving problems with the MAXIFS function

Please give the reference

mdmackillop
09-16-2017, 08:35 AM
Refer to AUX sheet