PDA

View Full Version : Combox Depending on others

Svmaxcel
10-07-2017, 10:11 AM
I have made user form with 6combobox and 3 radio button.

Query one : the last 3 combo box are getting data from Range Names.
For example if I select Agent in Dsat1, then Second combo gets filtered to show Agent Category and so on.

Problem 1 : when I select Agent, then i get sub category like Agent Communication, Agent behavior,... If I select agent communication I get high pace..(till now working fine)
Now if I delete text from 2nd combobox, the last combobox still shows the same values, I think it should be blank because Sub category is blank, please check code and assist.

Problem 2 :
I have 3 radio box and 3 combobox, this also works on named range.(example sheet)
Earlier I was not using Radio button and using combobox instead of it and used the same technique of dependent combo box.
So in Type there are 3 options like laptop, desktop and AIO, there are several cells as laptop...so when I select it in combox box, I am getting Laptop 6 times then Desktop 6 times and so on.
I want that user should first select radio button which will filter combox then after selection of combobox 1, 2nd should filter as per the list and there should be no duplicates.

mdmackillop
10-08-2017, 03:31 AM
I don't find any issues with problem 1. It works for me.
There is no code included relevant to Problem 2.

Svmaxcel
10-08-2017, 06:51 AM
I don't find any issues with problem 1. It works for me.
There is no code included relevant to Problem 2.

Select Agent, Agent Communication and select any option .
Delete combo Box 1 and 2 text.
The third box should be blank because its dependent on combo box 2, but it still had the same issue.

Problem 2.
I use similar code for which but not sure how to make A IF selection for Radio buttons