PDA

View Full Version : Entering input Data to next available cell in another sheet

lsmalplz
10-27-2017, 09:19 PM
I have a workbook with 7 sheets. The master input page "Prices". When I input the data in the cell (C3) in the row, I need a macro that will input that data in the appropriate sheet (example:Store 3) and the next blank cell in a specific row (example: Vases). Hope I've explained this issue, The same for each of the new input.

Also, can I have the copied data be a different color based on criteria (High, Low, Average)?

I've spent way more time than I'd like to admit without success. :banghead:

BTW: I am on PC Windows 10 using Excel 2016. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

SamT
10-28-2017, 09:25 AM
Please show us all the code you have, and upload a sterilized workbook. Use Go Advanced >> Manage Attachments to upload files.

Simon Lloyd
10-28-2017, 01:52 PM
I have a workbook with 7 sheets. The master input page "Prices". When I input the data in the cell (C3) in the row, I need a macro that will input that data in the appropriate sheet (example:Store 3) and the next blank cell in a specific row (example: Vases). Hope I've explained this issue, The same for each of the new input.

Also, can I have the copied data be a different color based on criteria (High, Low, Average)?

I've spent way more time than I'd like to admit without success. :banghead:

BTW: I am on PC Windows 10 using Excel 2016. Thanks in advance for any help on this.From your "Input" how would the destination sheet be defined? How would the specific row be defined?

What have you tried so far? let us see and try to coach you to a successful end :)

If you have a workbook that you've been working on attach it here so we can directly help you with your structure.