PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Digital Signatures - on different TABS???

aliend8k
11-17-2017, 12:33 PM
Hello all - i'm back on the Digital Signature wagon. Now I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck determining how to use digital signatures that ONLY lock down the single sheet the signature is located - and not the entire workbook (all tabs in the file).

I have multiple tabs in this file that require two different approvals:

Sheet 1 is a basic request for service that requires management approval - once that it signed, the user would then take the time to fill in sheet 2

Sheet 2 is the cost work-up that the user would do for pricing out. Once that is completed, as separate individual would use that digital signature to approve the cost associated.

I know the easy answer is to just fill it all in at once - but sheet one is only the approval to move forward, whereas sheet two may require several adjustments to get the costs right before financial approvals.

Right now - the digital signature is locking the entire workbook (all sheets). I'm not really finding a lot of code that may be useful to simply make the signature only functional on the "active sheet" etc...

any input - Trying to see if activeworkbook.signatures - has similar code to only be "activesheet.signatures????
THanks!

SamT
11-19-2017, 08:35 PM
Moderator bump