PDA

View Full Version : Automatically copy certain cells from rows from one Worksheet into another Worksheet

Serenutty
01-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Hi,

Wow, I posted this thread in another forum and just went to check for replies and I got a perfect reply that solved my problem.

Original problem now solved:
I'm new here. I used to do a little of vba in excel a few years back but I find myself a bit rusty now. I've been given a task that I'm finding a bit difficult and hope you can help.

I have a Workbook with several Worksheets (3 Worksheets)

Worksheet1 will be just for entering data in cells, some from drop down menus and some manually typed like for cells with name and surname, role country, location...

Worksheet2 will be just for pasting values of cells A:H from Worksheet1 that meet certain condition in column L of Worksheet1 and manually enter more data.

Worksheet 3 consists of Legend for Worksheet1.

The condition is in Worksheet1 cell L and only if “Exit from” has been chosen from the dropdown menu. The text in the cell is longer so maybe using SearchForString()? or just writing the whole text

My aim is to automatically copy cells A:H from Worksheet1 into Worksheet2 using as trigger the selection on dropdown menu in cell L Worksheet1 without skipping rows

Is this possible? I’ve only managed to copy an entire cell and the process is not automatic but I hope some of you will be able to master this problem.

I’m attaching a sample workbook if that makes it easier

Thank you for your help.