PDA

View Full Version : Class Does not suppor automation or does not support expected interface

DSmoment
01-09-2018, 06:23 AM
Hi All,

I built an userform application (specialized calculator) in Excel and it's been working fine. I am looking to add an additional calculator into this Userform. I added multipage so I can have one page for the old calculator and another page for the new calculator. A few error message pop up when I added the multiPage, one of them is "class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface". Any input to help address the issue is appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

SamT
01-09-2018, 09:49 AM
My best guess, without seeing the workbook, is that you somehow messed up moving the old Calculator controls onto the multipage.

Resize the Form so it is large enought to also hold a multipage large enough to hold all the Calculator controls.
Drag a Selection box around all the Controls.
Scroll the Form so you can see the multipage and at least one of the Controls
Place the mouse over a visible control so you see the "Drag" or "Move" Icon
Left Mouse button Drag the set of selected controls onto the multipage
Resize the multipage so it just barely contains all the controls
Drag the Multipage back to where the Controls were
Resize the Form

Note that it is important that all the controls fit on the multipage when you move them over. if not, Press Crl+Z to reverse the move, and try again

If that doesn't help, please use our "Go Advanced" feature. At the bottom of the Adanced page, use the "Manage Attachments" to upload the workbook.