PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] automated data query

joshua1990
01-28-2018, 02:01 PM
Hey guys!

I am currently working on a small tool, which represents the data in a corresponding structure from a classical data table.That means: I copy the original data in Table1 A1. From column X I have individual columns, which calculate some things. Classic function like: If> = 20; Exit; Run - or an accumulation. Unfortunately, these calculations can not be generated by a pivot table.Now I wonder if there is a more elegant way to generate this data?So how could you make this approach more intuitive?

Does someone have an idea?

Best regardsInstead, the user copies the data in A1 and makes the corresponding calculations.I am currently working on a small tool, which represents the data in a corresponding structure from a classical data table.That means: I copy the original data in Table1 A1. From column X I have individual columns, which calculate some things. Classic function like: If> = 20; Exit; Run - or an accumulation. Unfortunately, these calculations can not be generated by means of a pivot table.Now I wonder if there is a more elegant way to generate this data?So how could you make this approach more intuitive?Instead, the user copies the data in A1 and makes the corresponding calculations.

Paul_Hossler
01-28-2018, 02:42 PM
Can you attach a small example workbook showing he data and the desired results?