PDA

View Full Version : In work materials vs delivery date

PetitVelo
04-26-2018, 05:00 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm not new on this forum as I often search for VBA code, but I never posted anything. Today I have a more complicated problem and I didn’t found anything similar on the forum.

To understand, I attached a file to this message. It contains 2 sheets and concerns a problem encountered in my bike manufacturing SME. In the first worksheet ĢIn work materials", I can see the progression of in work materials (divided into 3 different family of product)... Production hazards make that the first product launched in production is not always the first product to be completed.
In the second "Deliveries" sheet, we find the customer's expectations with delivery dates. My problem is to create a macro or maybe a formula (GETPIVOTDATA maybe?) that gives the most advanced products of sheet 1 in front of the most urgent delivery dates (sheet 2).

Example in the attached file: for product A, the F6 serial number is currently the most advanced materials so if there is no hazard, it will be delivery to the customer on the 04/27. But tomorrow the F6 serial number may encounter a difficulty in production and be overtaken by the F2 serial number which will be, at this moment, the most expected material to be delivered on 04/27. The macro must process this update.

On a more complete file, I tried several macros and pivottable, but I have trouble managing the fact that there are several different products and I didn’t anything working good. Do you have a strategy or idea to proceed?

Thank you in advance and have a good day

Paul_Hossler
04-26-2018, 02:17 PM
But tomorrow the F6 serial number may encounter a difficulty in production and be overtaken by the F2 serial number which will be, at this moment, the most expected material to be delivered on 04/27. The macro must process this update.

How does the data on Progress sheet show that F6 is having problems?

PetitVelo
04-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Solded