PDA

View Full Version : VBA for Setting Min and Max Axis for Scatter Plot Graph

brucen79
05-16-2018, 01:04 PM
Hi All,

I have been looking and looking for VBA code that would adjust the plot to look clean however I either come up with a just the value and the not the catergory code or it wants to do look ups which I'm not too familiar with. I'm putting this together for my office and hoping to make a button to auto adjust using the VBA since the office is has very min. knowledge of excel. This project is a little bit over my head after going into it and since I volunteered for it, but trying to teach teammates how to manually adjust the axis would be repetitive and I'm trying to make it simple for them and myself too.

Anyhow, I am trying to get the graph to adjust the X and the Y axis minimum and maximum so it fills the graph neatly with maybe a little padding to make it look a little nicer since this would be shown to our clients. I have some sample data for "solds" and "actives" sheets but nothing for "expireds" at this time. data could variety depending on sq footage of the home and the price. I can't have a locked min and max since one set of data could have smaller numbers then the next.

I really appreciate any help I can get and please ask questions if you need more information. I really really appreciate any help and I look forward to it! The file should be attached. Thank you!!