PDA

View Full Version : Automaticall change dpi settings of windows to 125% for all devices that use the file

Eisse-jan
07-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Hello,

I am having a problem with our excel file that we use to make offers for our customers.
We have made excel file that we use to make offers for our customers.

Along the way we added more and more userforms, productdatabses, sheets for our customers, contractors, installers and for own use like administration.

Me and a colleague are the ones that are constantly editing the file. Our advisors copy this file to their own pc to make offers for our customers.
In this file we use a lot of automatic page breaks. If we use manual page breaks we are getting blank pages when we hide some pages.

The problem is that our advisors use different devices with different dpi(windows) settings. The result is that the page breaks are constantly changing for the different advisors. And unfortunately the printing of these offers are not going well. Page breaks are on rows where they shouldnt be.

Is there a way to force vba to set a specific sheet to 125%(Windows setting), i believe the print quality for 125% is 120?