PDA

View Full Version : Solved: I have to tell you this

Amanda1
12-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Hi Everone,

I have to tell you this. Since I caught this VB virus that is going around, I have been really ill with it - it causes severe headaches, aching fingers, stiff necks, sore eyes, anxiety, bad temper, sleeplessness and so on. It is a terrible bug to get.
:buttkick:
Matt did tell me that I musn't get too frustrated with it, just one step at a time and it will come right. I didn't believe him - there was just no way I could see myself ever getting better!!!!.

:jail:

But, and it is a big BUT, I have to rell you that this morning, I managed to write a script all on my own - not only that - it worked too. I am so chuffed with myself, I feel like a kid.:cloud9: :trophy:

Obviously that must mean that I am on the path to recovery. (No-one mention anything about relapses please).

For all of you who has cared for me when I've been so ill battling with this virus, I want to offer my most heartfelt thanks - your attention to me has really worked wonders.:thumb :yes

Take good care

Amanda

Bob Phillips
12-07-2005, 04:05 AM
I have to tell you this. Since I caught this VB virus that is going around, I have been really ill with it - it causes severe headaches, aching fingers, stiff necks, sore eyes, anxiety, bad temper, sleeplessness and so on. It is a terrible bug to get.

I don't think that you understand. VB, and it's bastard child VBA, is not a virus, it is bacteria. And it good, friendly bacteria, the kind that helps sustain life.

mvidas
12-07-2005, 07:45 AM
:rofl3: Good stuff! nice use of the smilies too!

Ken Puls
12-07-2005, 10:36 AM
I don't think that you understand. VB, and it's bastard child VBA, is not a virus, it is bacteria. And it good, friendly bacteria, the kind that helps sustain life.

LOL!