PDA

View Full Version : Pivot table with 2 sheets

Veeru
09-17-2018, 10:02 PM
Hi,

I am lookin for a solution, where i need to create a pivot table with 2 sheets data.
Data in both sheets are same except month. My first sheet is full populated till last row.
we have option of consolidate sheets and create pivot table but i am not getting what i want.

we want area,category and region in filters above which is not happening.
Can any one provide any solution to the same.

Thanks

lafirali
09-18-2018, 12:24 AM
Hi brother,

Recently i am facing some issue with my task. i need some techie support (Excel VBA) for generating and sending an email in outlook 2013 using Excel VBA for any one of the following condition:
a) Generate and send email automatically if the date in the cell reaches the particular date (given Input in program / today )
b) Generate and send email automatically if the cell formatted in red colour

do this needful brother

urgent

Thanks

Paul_Hossler
09-18-2018, 09:01 AM
Hi brother,

Recently i am facing some issue with my task. i need some techie support (Excel VBA) for generating and sending an email in outlook 2013 using Excel VBA for any one of the following condition:
a) Generate and send email automatically if the date in the cell reaches the particular date (given Input in program / today )
b) Generate and send email automatically if the cell formatted in red colour

do this needful brother

urgent

Thanks

It would be much better if you started your own thread instead on tagging on to a thread with a totally different topic

Veeru
09-19-2018, 02:17 AM
@lafirali......are you new to the forum....you cant interfere in someone post....please post as new thread and then somone can help you....